Resolve Conflict Between Direct Reports – Painlessly and Permanently
Despite the fiscal and personal costs of drama and mistrust, 88% of employees report that their supervisors handle conflict poorly.
Bridge the gap! During this fast-paced seminar, you will master a proven, step-by-step process for permanently restoring collaboration between direct reports or other key members of your teams.
This process draws out the best in people and restores collaboration as individuals embrace their gains with quiet relief. They value and maintain their agreements, and the results are self-sustaining.
This seminar will equip you to:
- Transform attitudes of “us versus them” into a hardheaded search for solutions
- React with confidence when individuals pressure you to take sides
- Achieve lasting resolution despite conflicting accounts of past events
- Shift the focus from who’s “right” to eliminating the specific behaviors that destroy collaboration
- Help key players repair relationship, dismantle factions, and send a joint message of reconciliation to their colleagues or direct reports
- Turn blame and resentment into a shared responsibility for the future
This seminar is customized to meet your needs, and is offered exclusively in-house. For information on options, pricing, and availability, contact us at Info@TheraRising.com.